Friday 28 August 2015

Uniko Challenge Reminder

Hello!

We are already a week in to the latest challenge over at Uniko which is summer with the optional twist of using the photo below.  Firstly, here is my reminder card:



and here is the photo inspiration - lots of hearts, a sweet house, flowers, sugary colours....loads of ways you could go with this one!  As you can see above I focused on the hearts and colours this week and I white embossed the wonder hearts banners from the Garlands Galore set and inked over with a range of distress inks - spun sugar, worn lipstick, milled lavender etc.  The sentiment and heart are from the Always and Forever set.

 
Check out the inspiration from the rest of the DT and from our fab GDs - Darnell and Wiebke!
 
Got to go - today is my last day in my current job and things are a bit chaotic :)
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 
Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. A beautifully inked up background that really allows those heart garlands to show. I think the simple sentiment and sweet hearts in the middle are gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular inking and blending Sarah and love your use of the garlands set!
    I didn't think of that one but it's a perfect take on the photo inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inking over the heart garland, Sarah. It really does give the feel of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ombré background, Sarah ... the garlands pop beautifully against it! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ink blended background! The heart garland looks great used this way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your background is beautifully blended and such yummy sweet colours. The stamping and embossing is perfect, great showcase of the Uniko stamps you have used too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete